The World Enduro Super Series title fight heats up this weekend as the series heads to Sweden for the Gotland Grand National, the penultimate round of the 2018 season. With six rounds now complete, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Billy Bolt (GB) leads the way with Germany’s Manuel Lettenbichler (KTM) and Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Josep Garcia (ESP) in close contention.
Jonny Walker, Taddy Blazusiak, Josep Garcia and Nathan Watson are Ready To Race round five of the World Enduro Super Series as the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing teammates head to Red Bull 111 Megawatt. The two-day event, which is Blazusiak’s signature race and in part named in honour of the Polish star, will be held on September 8 – 9 at the Belchatow coal mine in Poland.
The Atacama Rally sees the full Monster Energy Honda Team back in action for Round Three of the FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship. There won’t be any beach or holidays for the riders this summer, but they can, however, look forward to plenty of sand at the races.
Sibiu, Romania - 31 July, 2018 — Round four of the World Enduro Super Series saw Sherco Factory Racing’s Wade Young become the youngest ever winner of Red Bull Romaniacs. For five epic days of Enduro racing the 22-year-old South African battled both his rivals and the elements to secure the biggest victory of his career to date.
Starting on the 30th of June 2018 in the city of Miastko, 150 teams participated in the marathon rally - Rallye Breslau Poland 2018 in the north part of Poland. The famous off-road rally in the heart of Europe started directly from the city of Miastko in the North East Pomerania, continued to Drawsko Pomorskie and finished in Gwda Wielka on the 7th of July.
Contested from 31 March to 5 April 2019, edition 10 of the Dakar Series Merzouga Rally will also serve as the venue for “The Ultimate Race”. It is in fact the ultimate event of the “KTM Adventures Rallies”. This four-continent, six-race programme brings together enthusiasts of the brand. The riders, who have qualified for this grand finale, will fight it out aboard the Austrian constructor’s latest off-road bike, the KTM 790 Adventure R.
Wels, Austria - July 10, 2018 — At round four of the World Enduro Super Series competitors face Romania’s infamous Red Bull Romaniacs. A truly unique event, the Hard Enduro Rallye features a multi-day format and will feature some of the most breathtaking Enduro riding seen in this year’s championship. From the heart of Sibiu out into the wilderness of the surrounding Carpathian Mountains, a memorable week of world class Enduro riding is promised for the 500 competitors from 53 nations competing.
After a fantastic stage today Marcin Talaga is the first quadrider to arrive at the finish, followed by Aidas Bubinas on his KTM motorbike and Aleksander Piorczynski on quad, riding in his ‘backyard’. There is a big celebration at the finishline, ahead of the pricegiving ceremony tonight!
The day before the last day.. there is a special tension in the bivouac as the mechanics prepares the vehicles for the last time, the drivers and co-drivers recover from the day and weigh their chances for the stage tomorrow.. Today was the seventh stage of the Rallye Breslau Poland, an almost perfect day in the forest north of Miastko, with a fast and exciting roadbook and two seperate stages, around Dretyn and Bobolice.
Leaving Drawsko Pomorski the teams say goodbye to this fantastic region. The Rallye Breslau Poland moves to the north-west, to the second stage of today and the last bivouac in Gwda Wielka. Starting in the afternoon in Drawsko, it took until 17:30 before the first competitor started in the superfast and sandy second stage on the Czarne polygon. Here the evening light created a magic feeling for the competitors, as they were racing towards the sunset..
More Articles ...
- Rallye Breslau Poland - DAY5: Euro 4x4 Parts special day!
- Rallye Breslau Poland DAY 4 - Late night racing
- Taklimakan 2018 finish: Han Wei and Monleon claim victory
- Taklimakan Stage 8: Binglong Lu and Pascual win stage 8. Stage 9 cancelled
- Taklimakan Stage 7: Han Wei and Monleon win again, Lavieille is back
- Taklimakan Stage 6: car ranking shaken up
- Taklimakan Stage 5: Baic back at the front, Monleon confirms
- Dakar Series Desafío Inca : September 14-16
- Taklimakan Stage 4: Han Wei & Monleon score double
- Taklimakan Stage 2: First victory for Han Wei and Shi Yong
- Taklimakan Stage 1: Lavieille loses time, Yakefu arises
- Lavieille/Garcin and Monleon win prologue Taklimakan 2018
- D-1 Before the kick-off of 2018 Taklimakan Rally
- Saudi Arabia's Al-Rajhi leads Rally Kazachstan
- Taklimakan Rally 2018: June 2 - 14
- The unique Rally in the Rally with 500 kms in three days
- Breslau Rally Poland: Big-trucks Extreme winners will fight back with MAN
- Recent Dakar Rally winners make appearance in 2018 Merzouga Rally
- José Ignacio Cornejo announced as new Honda HRC rider
- Al-Balooshi and Al-Musallam take bike and quad wins in Dubai International Baja
- Dubai International Baja kick-starts the FIM Cross-Country Baja World Cup
- KTM extends contract with Laia Sanz to 2020 season end
- Kalahari Rally 2018 : 13-19 October
- Lesotho provides spectacular setting as Wade Young wins a third Roof of Africa.
- Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing welcome Andrew Short