Starting on the 30th of June 2018 in the city of Miastko, 150 teams participated in the marathon rally - Rallye Breslau Poland 2018 in the north part of Poland. The famous off-road rally in the heart of Europe started directly from the city of Miastko in the North East Pomerania, continued to Drawsko Pomorskie and finished in Gwda Wielka on the 7th of July.
Contested from 31 March to 5 April 2019, edition 10 of the Dakar Series Merzouga Rally will also serve as the venue for “The Ultimate Race”. It is in fact the ultimate event of the “KTM Adventures Rallies”. This four-continent, six-race programme brings together enthusiasts of the brand. The riders, who have qualified for this grand finale, will fight it out aboard the Austrian constructor’s latest off-road bike, the KTM 790 Adventure R.
Wels, Austria - July 10, 2018 — At round four of the World Enduro Super Series competitors face Romania’s infamous Red Bull Romaniacs. A truly unique event, the Hard Enduro Rallye features a multi-day format and will feature some of the most breathtaking Enduro riding seen in this year’s championship. From the heart of Sibiu out into the wilderness of the surrounding Carpathian Mountains, a memorable week of world class Enduro riding is promised for the 500 competitors from 53 nations competing.
After a fantastic stage today Marcin Talaga is the first quadrider to arrive at the finish, followed by Aidas Bubinas on his KTM motorbike and Aleksander Piorczynski on quad, riding in his ‘backyard’. There is a big celebration at the finishline, ahead of the pricegiving ceremony tonight!
The day before the last day.. there is a special tension in the bivouac as the mechanics prepares the vehicles for the last time, the drivers and co-drivers recover from the day and weigh their chances for the stage tomorrow.. Today was the seventh stage of the Rallye Breslau Poland, an almost perfect day in the forest north of Miastko, with a fast and exciting roadbook and two seperate stages, around Dretyn and Bobolice.
Leaving Drawsko Pomorski the teams say goodbye to this fantastic region. The Rallye Breslau Poland moves to the north-west, to the second stage of today and the last bivouac in Gwda Wielka. Starting in the afternoon in Drawsko, it took until 17:30 before the first competitor started in the superfast and sandy second stage on the Czarne polygon. Here the evening light created a magic feeling for the competitors, as they were racing towards the sunset..
A mass start, a hunt across the plain towards the next note in the roadbook. Chasing your fellow competitors, racing nose by nose, only to forget a marathon rallye is won with patience and lost with haste... Both in Extreme Class and in Cross Country today was a tough nut to crack, with washed out tracks, dust everywhere and for Extreme Class some of the toughest challenges of the week on the ‘Euro 4x4 Parts Special day’!
Starting in the afternoon, a finish in the evening.. today the competitors of the Rallye Breslau Poland get an adventurous and challenging day, with two stages, ending after sunset. It was a choice from the military, or perhaps a gift as it makes the race even more interesting. The battle in front is fantastic, with team racing at the maximum of their possibilities, at the end of their sleep and with the first big mechanical problems in their minds.
Following the cancellation of the last timed section (9) of 2018 Taklimakan Rally, the standings edited after stage 8 were approved today by the Race Director. Han Wei / Liao Min (Geely) and Armand Monleón (KTM) are the 2018 Taklimakan Rally winners.
The last timed section (9) of 2018 Taklimakan Rally, initially planned to be tomorrow, was cancelled by the organization. The standings will only be approved at the end of the rally by the Race Director. Barring surprises, Han Wei / Liao Min (Geely) and Armand Monleón (KTM) should claim 2018 Taklimakan Rally victory.
More Articles ...
- Taklimakan Stage 7: Han Wei and Monleon win again, Lavieille is back
- Taklimakan Stage 6: car ranking shaken up
- Taklimakan Stage 5: Baic back at the front, Monleon confirms
- Dakar Series Desafío Inca : September 14-16
- Taklimakan Stage 4: Han Wei & Monleon score double
- Taklimakan Stage 2: First victory for Han Wei and Shi Yong
- Taklimakan Stage 1: Lavieille loses time, Yakefu arises
- Lavieille/Garcin and Monleon win prologue Taklimakan 2018
- D-1 Before the kick-off of 2018 Taklimakan Rally
- Saudi Arabia's Al-Rajhi leads Rally Kazachstan
- Taklimakan Rally 2018: June 2 - 14
- The unique Rally in the Rally with 500 kms in three days
- Breslau Rally Poland: Big-trucks Extreme winners will fight back with MAN
- Recent Dakar Rally winners make appearance in 2018 Merzouga Rally
- José Ignacio Cornejo announced as new Honda HRC rider
- Al-Balooshi and Al-Musallam take bike and quad wins in Dubai International Baja
- Dubai International Baja kick-starts the FIM Cross-Country Baja World Cup
- KTM extends contract with Laia Sanz to 2020 season end
- Kalahari Rally 2018 : 13-19 October
- Lesotho provides spectacular setting as Wade Young wins a third Roof of Africa.
- Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing welcome Andrew Short
- Dakar Series China Rally: De Villiers out to conquer China
- Nicolas Fuchs finished seventh in the Rally of Poland
- Orlando Terranova wins the Desafío Ruta 40
- Pablo Quintanilla moves into Cross-Country Rallies World Championship lead